Monday, April 6, 2009

Callie's Walks

This is a picture of the gate in our back yard that Callie loves to go through so we can go walking on the green belt looking for birds, rabbits and deer.  We try to go for a walk every day, but some days I do not have the time to take her.  She does have 2 acres to roam on so even though I get a sad face on those days, she still has a great time outside in her yard.  She is so happy on those walks.  She is able to run and gets a great workout while I hike.  She is different than the lab we had before Callie.  Santana would run off and go do his own thing.  Callie will not go to far, and stops until I catch up to her.  You should see her when she does see a rabbit or deer!  After trying to "catch" them she comes back with what seems to be a huge smile on her.  One of these days I need to take my camera and take pictures of the wonderful world outside our fence.

No comments: