Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ryan and Kendra




It has been too long since I have updated this blog.  The last posting was on December 13th and today is April 9th!  Yikes.  Well I am going to try to do a better job at posting more frequently.  We have been busy the past few months.  Our dog, Callie is now 7 months old and keeps me busy, especially in the mornings until we get our daily walk/run in.  She is a very social dog and loves to see people, other dogs, chase a squirrel or cat.  Ryan is busy playing baseball.   He has 2 games a week and we are having a great time watching his games.  I think he excels as a 1st baseman.  Now to decide what sports summer camps he will attend.  We have baseball, football and basketball camps that are offered at the local high school and the University of Texas.  Kendra still loves to shop with her mom, but her favorite activity is to play with her friend Anna.  They like to roller skate, or make smoothies.  Here are some current pictures.  Enjoy!  

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Thanks for the update - I can understand how time flies away. I am looking forward to seeing you this summer!

Thelma said...

We love the pictures, would be great to be there to watch Ryan & Kendra play.
Dad

Krissy said...

It is amazing to see dad posting something on the internet! Keep us updated Sue. I am going to try to get mine up to date more often. We got 6-8 inches of snow today!!! I want spring/melt/thaw/break up - whatever season you want to call it, to come soon!

Sue Aasland Nance and Terry Nance said...

Well I cannot brag but we are in the seventies. But we did get into the 40's for a few nights earlier in the week. Ryan has a baseball game tonight. Dad, I almost that dad was mom. Way to go dad!!

Love you guys.

Sue

Krissy said...

Hey - we are up to 55 degrees and pushing 60. The snow is melting FAST!! And the days are getting longer. So I don't feel so bad about reading about the warm weather.