Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Callie




Callie finally got spayed yesterday. She will be 8 months on the 18th. No, this is not a current picture as I am terrible at taking current pictures as you all know and the last picture I have taken of her was at Christmas. She is now about 60 pounds and already feeling like herself today. It will be hard to keep her restricted for 7-10 days. On one of our short walks today she really wanted to get a squirrel. Per doctors orders she needs many short walks in a day, but no running, jumping or climbing. Instead of pain medication I should have received sleepy medication.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Holy post batman...
3 new additions - that dog is a cutie.

Krissy said...

It is a good thing that you didn't get the two puppies at the same time. Just think, you'll be able to go for a great run with her in a couple of weeks.

Sue Cavazos said...

Tell me about it. I could not handle 2 Callie's. One is enough. We just got back from Ryan's baseball game. Guess what he gets to do on Saturday, he is going to the Vince Young Football Camp. I will have to give Randy the camera so I can post pictures afterwards.